Emotional, yet the rock.
Tired, but keeps going.
Worried, but full of hope.
Impatient, yet patient.
Overwhelmed, but never quits.
Amazing, even though doubted.
Wonderful, even in the chaos.
Life changer, every single day.
Wow! It's been a long time since I've had the chance to sit down and blog. Well, now I'm here again with my dynamic thoughts. Often heard that, Life is freaking hard or Life is full of difficult decisions?? Well, I myself used to say these lines back in the days. But the truth is life is not hard actually we've make it hard. Whatever is happening in your life is just because of you. Actually we've made our lives very complicated. The unnecessary decisions are the difficult decisions of our lives and the most necessary decisions are nothing for us. Take me as an example, I take at least an hour to decide what to wear yet make the life changing decisions within a minute. Isn't that strange. Of course it is. So, instead of blaming your life, try to make yourself a sensible person and your life will be very easy.
I was really upset today for some reason, but now I am no more upset. And by looking at the caption you might have the idea now that what I am going to write today. Yes, I would like to share those weirdest things that I do when I’m upset. Also you will read that how did I throw my today’s sadness far away. 1). Most of the time, when I’m upset. My brain starts to hurt because of over-thinking. So, the only remedy I find is to sleep . Hmm… Must be thinking that what if the moodiness comes at the time which is in appropriate for sleeping, then? 2). I go and take a walk to the kitchen and search for the food that makes me feel good. I enjoy the every bit of my little meal. It relaxes my thoughts. 3). Probably, this is only temporary and thoughts come back. So, I challenge myself . It means I do something which I am not used to doing. For example, I love listening music, writing and reading. So, I always try something new and different, whenever I'm upset. REA...
Mehndi is the application of henna as a temporary form of skin decoration in India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh as well as by expatriate communities from those countries. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and Muslim Festivals such as Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Azha. Mehndi is an essential part of Eid. The trend of women henna experts increase during Eid celebrations as they setup their stalls days before Eid till Chand Raat to attract females. Below are the latest and stylish designs of henna for those who practice henna at their home. I hope you will like it!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love to read your comments!